October is National Chiropractic Care Month. It is time in which the team here at Arndt Chiropractic Center considers why we are so fortunate to provide our patients with this type of whole body holistic medical treatment. We passionately believe in the benefits the chiropractic approach to medical care offers. With that in mind, here are five ways that chiropractic care can help you live a healthier life:
- Stress Relief – When your muscular and skeletal systems are not in the proper position, it can cause both mental and physical stress on your entire system. Chiropractic adjustments send a signal to the nervous system that the body is relaxed and properly aligned, giving you the ability to handle stressful situations more effectively.
- Improve posture – Hunching over a screen all day, driving your car or just sitting at a desk can cause your posture to become compromised. Regular chiropractic adjustments can help align your spine and adjust tilting and curvatures. This can improve your posture which is beneficial not only for your overall stature, but also provides a positive impact on the neck, shoulders and spine.
- Mood adjustments – Just as chiropractic adjustments help you tolerate stress more effectively, they can also help to elevate your mood. When your body is in proper alignment it is more balanced. This balance might help with chemical issues that cause depression, anxiety and even attention deficit disorder.
- Improve your health – Chiropractic adjustments help remove subluxations that prevent the nervous system from functioning properly. This can interrupt the signals your body sends to the immune system to keep it functioning efficiently. When your body is in balance, you can recover from illnesses more effectively.
- Improve sleep patterns – Sleep related issues are a common complaint among adults and children alike. Many of these problems are related to pain, stress and body aches. Regular chiropractic care can help to alleviate and even eliminate these issues. Better sleep also makes you better able to handle stress and illnesses.
At Arndt Chiropractic Center, we offer patients a full range of holistic health services that treat the complete patient, including:
- Chiropractic care
- Corrective exercises
- Lifestyle advice
- Nutritional counseling
- Massage therapy
- Radiology services
- Custom foot orthotics
- Laser therapy
Come celebrate National Chiropractic Month with us and experience the healthful benefits of chiropractic medicine.